We offer a range of clinical services to adults of all ages, youth, some children, and couples or romantic partnerships of various types.
Areas of special interest include:
- Trauma recovery and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- College and Graduate student adjustment, gaining independence, finding community away from home, creating life balance
- Trans and gender identity related challenges, including transition services and work with gender non-conforming kids and their families
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, same gender loving, pansexual, polyamorous, ethically non-monogamous, questioning, femme, masculine of center, transgender, and intersex affirming treatment
- Emotion regulation work
- LGBTQ+ family building and fertility
- LGBTQ+ healing deep wounds
We work collaboratively with each person to determine the best therapy approach to assist them in reaching their goals. We aim to facilitate healing from cultural damage and the effects of various forms of oppression. As psychotherapists, our goal is that our clients reach a place of hope and fulfillment.
Couples or other relationship configurations