Make an Appointment: [email protected] | 410-835-4696

  • banner image

    Name Change Process

    General Maryland Legal Name Change:

    To change your name you must file a Petition for Change of Name with the Clerk of Court. Trans Maryland is able to offer support by taking you through each step of the process for free. You can talk with your therapist about concerns, questions, and feelings about the process.